dvd wholesaler of new release movies

exclusive42
I'm lookimg for a great wholesaler or dropshipper of new released dvd's. I'm not looking to buy 500- 1000 dvd's. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Free Member
jimmy_huber
If your trying to sell dvd's on ebay then you better forget that idea quick. If your not willing to spend $30,000 on a minimum order then your likely to not get a good deal on new releases anywhere.

I do have 1 tip for you. The day walmart releases a new movie for $14.99 Buy as many as you can afford and list them all on ebay that day. For 1 day auctions. Charge 5 bucks for shipping.

Many people on ebay buy these movies on its release day for around $20.00 and then pay the five bucks for shipping. You wont profit on all of them but its a quick way to make $100 in 1 day if you buy a bunch of them.

I did this many times with great success on most part. When Night At the museum came out I made $550.00 in 1 day buy selling over 65 Movies I bought at Wal-Mart. I actually cleared their whole display rack and the cashier thought I was a madman. :D

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.