Electronic products that will work in Australia?

28 Apr 07 02:18:26 am
Hi there
I am wanting to sell anything electronic aussie ebay
mainly ipods, portable dvds but a lot of companies sell electronic products that are not compatible with Australian electricity wattage etc

Does anyone please know where I can get Aussie compatible electronic products

good luck to all

thanks for your

26 Jun 07 01:24:30 pm
Most electronics (such as phones and ipods)will all work in any country because it runs on DC, its just the adapter that will change, if you cant find a 240v version (usually hong kong versions) think about finding a cheap step up transformer or adapter to sell with it.

10 Jul 07 02:47:58 am
the only problem with that is you dont get any warranty if you import from say hong kong
witch really sucks ass

Site Admin
29 Sep 08 01:22:15 am
Have a look at Link hidden: Login to view

They provide international shipping as well as dropshipping services. Salehoo members have rated them with 4 stars and they stock a wide range of brand name electronics.

I hope that helps and good luck.

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
29 Sep 08 06:26:47 am
You can also go to my site Link hidden: Login to view and at the bottom of the front page their a link to 'You want your own Web Site' at the bottom of that page is a link to a china wholesale com. that ship's internationally. I can't remember their name right off or I would give you that link now. It is China something or other...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.