12 Dec 06 07:14:55 pm
Anybody have a lead on supplier for Microsoft Zune (and willing to share info)? :)

Interested in ordering together for deeper discounts? Pls post here or contact me via home email:

Link hidden: Login to view

Rochester, Indiana

Free Member
12 Dec 06 07:29:31 pm
Lowest price I can find NEW.
Have you tried Link hidden: Login to view

They accept paypal and credit cards.
Ive been watching zunes for a while now.
Hopefully your not trying to sell these on ebay. The selling price has dropped almost 40 bucks a unit in the last 5 weeks because of more sellers flooding ebay with these units. Right now thier selling at wholesale and below on ebay.

They were selling for as high $250-$280 plus shipping a month ago but now thier average selling price is $212 plus shipping.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
13 Dec 06 12:33:07 am
I am looking for a wholesale site that sells items that you would see in the doller stores here in the U.S. If you know of a site can you post it? Thanks

Site Admin
27 Aug 08 04:39:39 am
Link hidden: Login to view appears to be the only one in the directory. See Link hidden: Login to view for accessories.

These suppliers have not had any ratings yet so be aware of that before purchasing from them.

All the best :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at