Hand/Body/Toe Warmer wholesale suppliers?

branbreal
Good Evening,

I would like to know if we have any suppliers that stock hand warmers either the hot hands name brand or grabber name brand I am looking to purchase in bulk quantities? Also toe and body warmers as well thanks in advance.

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello Brandon,

I ran a search on our directory and found these suppliers that may interest you:

Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

branbreal
I thank you Rachel for the assistance I would have replied sooner, but for some odd reason I didn't receive the notification. I looked at all the above links and only saw clothing like leg warmers, gloves, and things of that nature I apologize for not being more specific I meant air-activated hand/toe/body warmers that you may place inside a glove, your shoe, or an adhesive that sticks to your body and heats up as cold air activates it.

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello Brandon,

You may want to reach out to these suppliers.
The specific product search may not have provided an accurate result but they provided similar heat related products.

I will continue to look for these brand names, as well and keep you posted.

branbreal
I completely understand I thank you for your assistance.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.