Handy man's special for Ipods

1webdealforyou
Wondering if anyone know of a good place to get broken or 'as is' Ipods? I have the skills to fix them... Just need some inventory to fix. Thanks.

psp-lover
Wondering if anyone know of a good place to get broken or 'as is' Ipods? I have the skills to fix them... Just need some inventory to fix. Thanks.

Maybe you could offer your services on eBay?

jsb0622
I have 5-10
true apple ipods. Some have screen damage and some have minor power problems. I could work a deal out if your interested. They range in colors and are 1gb to 4gb in store cap. Let me know what you think and I will get back with you.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
You can goto liquidation.com they Constantly sell broken ipods for parts and repair as well as good ones. Probably several hundred a week.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
1webdealforyou
I have 5-10
true apple ipods. Some have screen damage and some have minor power problems. I could work a deal out if your interested. They range in colors and are 1gb to 4gb in store cap. Let me know what you think and I will get back with you.

JSB- Could you shoot me an email? Link hidden: Login to view

I'd like some pictures and 'what you think is wrong'. also what sizes and models are the ipods. thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.

1webdealforyou
You can goto liquidation.com they Constantly sell broken ipods for parts and repair as well as good ones. Probably several hundred a week.

I use liquidation.com quite frequently... ipod auctions typically get over bidded on that site. you could almost my new ones on ebay for the prices they bid the auctions to... Thanks Jimmy please let me know if you run into anything else.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.