I'm looking for Xmods RC car supplier.

dx159
Looking for a Xmods RC car parts and starter kits. I could only find one on SaleHoo - Dinball Limited. I was looking for bulk buys. Most their stuff is out of inventory as well.

I know radio shack sells these, so maybe a radio shack liquidator might have them not sure. Any help would be great.

Thanks for looking.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi dx159,

After several hours of searching for a suitable supplier, I was only able to locate the following:

Link hidden: Login to view

I'm not sure if you are familiar with this site/forum Link hidden: Login to view if you're not, it be be worth your while checking it out. You never know you may bump into few good leads.

Hope this helps. Cheers :D

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
dx159
i have seen the first 2 links
thank you for your time in helping me, i will check the source.com one
thanks again

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi dx159,

Sure thing! Glad to have helped somehow.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.