i need to find real cheap ps3

dogmanx
i need to find real cheap ps3s and wii help please

the best place to get replica air jordans cheap no min

Free Member
jimmy_huber
If you want to find them real cheap then buy them at a pawn shop. Right now you wont find any of these at much less then retail prices.

Wii most definately wont be avaliable for less then retail. Most people that buy them when they come into stock turn right around and sell them on ebay for twice thier value.

I have found many p3s at our local pawn shops for as low as 450-475

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
sonic91
everyone seems to want to sell PS3s, don't they? :D Probably because of the profit potential. But from my experience, it is hard, as the only supplier I found at a decent price is in Hong Kong, so that is how you have to advertise the item location on Ebay. Therefore people are reluctant to purchase. Shame really, the easier way of doing it is purchasing stock, advertising them as your own country location which will attract buyers, but that means you risk losing out with unsold stock and you have to pay import tax/VAT, if applicable. :cry:

Free Member
jimmy_huber
They problem is they fail to pay attention to who is selling the ps3's

They think that some person is getting rich off of them but dont notice that they are only being sold as used or new by people that bought them at wal-mart and expect to make profit by selling them on ebay.

This is quickly discovered by doing research. There are some that make great money buying broken units, refurbishing them and reselling them .

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
dropshipwholesalers
Do not try and sell PS3's, ipods, etc. if you are new as this is NOT the market to start in.

Instead try and find niche type products where the competition is far less and it will be much easier to make a profit this way.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.