I will offer 1/2 of my profits for a good iPod wholesaler

liquidstyle
I need an iPod wholesaler, a real good one. In return I will share half of all my profits with the person who supplies me with the wholesaler information. Email me at Link hidden: Login to view if you're interested. I use PayPal.

direct-consumer
Does this count? :wink:

I just found this auction on ebay for White 4gb Ipod Nano's brand new for only $165.00! Shipping is calculated so they're not over charging on that. Shipping for me calculated at around $10.00 so it seems pretty accurate. They have a quantity of 28 posted.

I thought some people would be interested in them at this price. And for the record I am not the seller nor do I know them, I just stumbled across this auction.

Let me know how it goes if anyone makes a purchase.

Here is the link: [Edited: Listing has been removed from eBay]

If for some reason the link doesn't work here is the auction id number: 250021575155

supafreeky
for someone who is not the seller you seem to be advertising it alot..

direct-consumer
for someone who is not the seller you seem to be advertising it alot..

Honestly I get excited over good deals like this. I would do it myself if I wasn't low on cash this week. The sellers' feedback isn't very good though. If anyone thinks about making a purchase be carefull.

My ebay seller id is DirectConsumer_net so its really not me. I don't know them either but I can't prove that.

mana2006
I am checking out a new supplier and will let you know how it goes. If so it turn out ok I might be able to supply you with good prices. Not sure but send me a PM and I will keep you updated on the transaction. All my research should be complete within 30 days.

Free Member
ssjsolomon

If for some reason the link doesn't work here is the auction id number: 250021575155[/color]

A payment option on that auction is 'propay.com'. I've never heard of them so I'm not sure if this is a scam or not. :?: :?:

direct-consumer

A payment option on that auction is 'propay.com'. I've never heard of them so I'm not sure if this is a scam or not. :?: :?:

The propay website looks like it could be ligit, but who knows :roll:

jonp
The propay website looks like it could be ligit, but who knows :roll: [/color]

ProPay is legit, I use them for payment processing after finally giving up PayPal.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.