ipod and ipod copies prices

hi5
Hey everyone.

Just wondering what people are finding good for ipod or ipod copies prices. I have found a few manufacturers for these items and I am just wondering about the average price people are finding or are happy with.

No need to give away your source just wondering the average price people are buying at.

I have found what i think are some pretty good deals. May pass on to everyone if it is better than your average price.

Please state whether your price you found is for authentic or copy.

Thanks

tjaniga1
$205 Ipod Nano 4GB Free shipping
76.00 Ipod Nano Copy 2GB $4.00 shipping each unit
Would like lower prices!

dowdy
i'm pretty happy with my ipod supplier prices.

Original 2gb nano - $136 (Not include shipping)
Original 4gb nano - $195 (shipping included)

I've ordered from my 2GB supplier before so i know they're legit.
But haven't ordered from my 4GB supplier before so i ordered a sample. Tracking number they gave is legit but haven't recieved it yet.

wwckyd
Anyone willing to give away their supplier? I'm not using on ebay anyways only in paper so no extra competition

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.