Label printing company wanted

Free Member
al_barb
Does anyone out there know of a reliable label printing compay that is set up to print labels for personal care products?

satya
Try Link hidden: Login to view they offer custom printing services.

Cheers!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
alice-salehoo
Vista Print is another popular online-based option. Here is a link to their stickers information:

Link hidden: Login to view

Alice

Copywriter
SaleHoo Group Limited
Wholesale Directory by SaleHoo
Site Admin
fudjj
I've personally used Vista Print myself, had no issues with them, although that was quite a few years ago lol. I would suggest this is one for your local yellow pages, just about every print shop will be able to do this type of printing these days, big or small, and you should be able to find something local with an over the counter service.

I would always suggest doing over the counter business when it comes to priniting, unless you are completely confident in the printer. It's always nice to be able to go over everything and make sure they understand it before priniting, and then be able to draw any issues to their attention in person after printing if required.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Free Member
al_barb
Thanks to all the Sale Hoo staff!! Thank you for the rapid replies and ideas they have me going in the right direction. The information aside it is good to know that SaleHoo is as 'advertised' no bull just results.
Thanks again,
Al&Barb

Site Admin
fudjj
Thanks Al and Barb, always happy to help where we can : )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.