LED GU10 Bulbs

13 Dec 06 12:29:55 am
I'm looking for a wholesale supplier of LED lamps which are GU10 specification. 240V for the uk. I'm looking for lamps/bulbs that have 21 or more LED's

28 Dec 06 03:30:12 am
I have sources for this kind of products in China,please contact me on: Link hidden: Login to view.

Free Member
28 Dec 06 05:17:37 am
jyf1117 : Please register with salehoo before selling to salehoo members. After completion of registration and we verify your information is correct. It will be much easier to gain the trust of salehoo members.
You can find detailed information on registering with us.
Link hidden: Login to view
Registering is 100% free

Note that this member: jyf1117

Has not been verified by salehoo staff as a registered seller. Use caution when contacting this person. Thanks

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Site Admin
27 Aug 08 03:00:38 am
Link hidden: Login to view

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.