Lg Prada, where can I buy them at wholesale prices?

Free Member
globalwb
Where can I buy this phone in wholesale?
What is the wholesale price of myworldphone.com of this products?

gulfy13
$549.00 for the lg prada on the myworldphone.com, you can view all of the phone prices on their site..

Free Member
globalwb
thanks gulfy. I viewed their prices but I can't view their wholesale prices. The 549 is their retail price. They have also wholesale prices.
Does anybody has their wholesale prices?
Or a LG prada supplier?

gulfy13
Hey Just go to this link:

Link hidden: Login to view

That's the page for the wholesale buyers..
You have to fill in the wholesale application on that page...only takes a minute...

Free Member
nik79
Try Link hidden: Login to view they sell them there for $438.71 USD not including shipping, if your in the usa then US $25.13 on top of for the shipping by UPS, all there products are legit.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.