Looking 4 a high quality but inexpensive 2gb ipod knock off.

elvioalmonte
I am looking for a 2 gb 2nd Generation IPOD look alike one like this
Link hidden: Login to view
I want to buy 100 for around $3000. I have tried DHGATE and all the other Chinese recommended suppliers but no dice. I want to create a bundle the MP4 Player with dock speaker and a pair of in-ear headphones. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
dhgate is one of the biggest knockoff ipod sites I know of. Might want to keep looking there and maybe something will come up.

Have you check out globals directory yet?

Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
elvioalmonte
I also have a question about importing from China using DHGate. I live in New York City and I am thinking about importing from china using DHGate should I expect to pay some sort of import tax? I am still new at all this stuff.

Free Member
thequeensofauction
Hi,

Any feedback on DHGATE products and customer service, sales etc... Are they trustworthy?
I am looking for I pod Nano 2nd generation wholesale.

e-mail me @ Link hidden: Login to view with DHGATE in subject line.

Free Member
jbarnhart
Try Link hidden: Login to view. They have ipod knock offs. I have ordered handbags from them before and they are nice..

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.