Looking for Apple Dealer?

9 Jun 06 06:42:08 am
hi all,

im looking for Apple Computer Manufacturer or distributor, anyone? i have no problem ordering from 100 - 200 unit of computer :)

btw, heres the ipod i found, are they good?
Link hidden: Login to view

but the price doesnt seem cheap thou.. :?
please give some feedback, thanks.

9 Jun 06 08:47:43 pm
The lowest I have found is $200 per unit. you can go to Link hidden: Login to view where the prices are not bad. Its the best I have found. I have ordered but have not yet been charged and I have not rcvd my order yet. This was last Wednesday or so.

10 Jun 06 01:49:11 am
ipodwarehouse.net has terrible prices they range from $0-30 under the retail price there is no profit potential there my frined no offense but they are horrible you gotta buy in bulk for a sweet deal.

Site Admin
8 Nov 06 08:33:33 pm
Please post comments on ipodwarehouse here thanks:

Link hidden: Login to view

Closing Thread

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.