Looking for ipod touch 8, 16, or 32GB

raraz
I am looking for any store in usa, etc. that sells ipod touch in retail price that will offer free shipping internationally, or cheap shipping cost. for example www.bestbuy.com, they sell for $181 USD. but don't know if they ship internationally. If I can't find in wholesale price.

ruben382
I know of a liquidator you can get it from for cheaper than that, but you have to buy in bulk. Price also varies depending on how many Gb the units have, but I purchased 4 ipods touch 32gb for 180.00ea, 8gb go for less, and 64gb go slightly higher.

raraz
Please tell me what is the name of the company and link. I can only buy 1 at a time, as drop ship. can't afford to pay $1000's and also loose money. Or another way is buy from you.

ruben382
the only way they sell is by bulk, im an ebay seller, I can sell you one, it'll be a couple of days till I get some in, let me know. where are you located? US?

raraz
I am located in australia, sydney. can u give me the site that they will sell by bulk.

do u know a professional ebay lister. i can get lots of electronics, perfume, but don't know how to list them.

here is my ebay id: so u can look at it. ssid2008

ruben382
sorry I dont. The link is www.liquidation.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.