Looking for Kung Fu Movies Suppliers

smreeves
Hello,

I am trying to find a supplier for kung fu and martial art action movies.

The movie distributors that I have found in the directory have a very limited selection.

Also if I wanted to find them on my own would I call the movie studios themselves and find out who there distributor is?

Thanks,
Steve

planes
Did you try Mountain Movies MVM?

smreeves
Yea I tried MVM but they only have 9 titles in the genre.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi smreeves,

Have you downloaded the bonus e-book on Market Guides for 2009- DVD&Games? If you haven't please download the e-book. You'll find a list of our top DVD suppliers and a number of helpful tips as well.

Also here are a couple of SaleHoo suppliers that you may want to check out, they carry wide range of Kung Fu titles:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
haydee
Hi smreeves,

You may also check out Jmdistribution. You may click on the link below to view the Kung Fu Movie Titles that they carry.

All the best!

planes
Give big lots a try. They have a section with great prices on stuff and I think the last time I was in there I saw a DVD box with 50 Kungfoo movies for 9$. They are on like 25 2 sided DVDs.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.