Looking for legit wholesale suppliers of Bluetooth Headsets

frankiej
Hi all,

I'm looking for legit bluetooth headsets suppliers...Currently checking out DHGate...Thanks, in advance

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Try Link hidden: Login to view they have some very nice prices on BT headsets

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
aschen
might wanna stay away from dhgate when looking for headsets. they are all imitations as said in the descriptions of them. trust me ive looked into it myself, but go ahead and keep searching if u want

direct-consumer
I've purchased a few bluetooth headsets from dhgate and haven't had any problems. They come in the original boxes but they are not sealed. So they could be fakes.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Have a look at this supplier in the Salehoo directory. Good ratings, located in the US and ship internationally.

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope you find what you're looking for :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
juggaloinvasion
Most of those listed are way above retail. Not very reliable.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.