Looking For Supplier of iPhones 3G

16 Apr 09 02:53:16 am

Does anyone have any suggestions for a supplier of iphone 3G (8GB or 16GB). I recently found a local importer but he turned out to be a real bummer.

Has any one used a supplier that is legitament and has good prices?

Please help!! I have been looking and looking to no avail!!!

PS: I have never posted on this site so I am not sure if it will automatically notify me if I receive an answer, so while responding on this site, could you also send your answer to Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
16 Apr 09 05:28:33 am
Hi linda19620_0

Here are a couple of posts similar to yours, pleas have a read:

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Hope that helps.

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
19 Apr 09 11:27:01 am

If you are really looking for real original phones or any kind of telecommunication at wholesale price, go to this link and sign up... ***Deleted by Admin***
There are chance to buy at 5 to 10unit per lot but its really hard to get that small quantity to buy though. Do observe phone prices and criteria of the seller. Good Luck!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.