Firstly, I'd like to welcome to the site. It's great to have you here. Have a look through the forum and our blog (Link hidden: Login to view
). You will find a lot of helpful information here.
We don't recommend dealing with the supplier, Link hidden: Login to view
for the following reasons:
1. When I was looking through their website, I got a 'Virus Threat' alert from AVG.
2. They are a Chinese supplier selling branded goods which will most likely turn out to be fakes.
3. They are new. The website has been created just this year, 2009 and will expire in one year.
4. They have insufficient contact details.
5. They have a dummy PayPal logo at the bottom of their page but if you click on the 'Payment Methods' tab, it doesn't say that they accept PayPal.
6. If you try to google them, you will find negative feedbacks/comments about them.
Please click on the 'Learning' Tab on any SaleHoo page and view our articles with tips on product sourcing, finding a good supplier, pre-qualifying your supplier, protecting yourself from getting scammed, etc. If you haven't yet, please click on the 'Bonus Guides *New*' link on the left-hand side of the page to download our Bonus Guides with more tips and list of recommended suppliers.
You may check out the following websites that carry Vizio LCD TVs. Note that these are not dropship suppliers. However, you may try to contact Evertek and enquire if they can dropship for you. Link hidden: Login to viewLink hidden: Login to view
Hope I have given you some ideas! Please let me know if you have other questions or concerns.
All the best,