manic panic

raiderjake
i stumbled on something that sells pretty close to retail with a decent sell through rate. but i have a feeling this 1 might be hard to find. it 'manic panic' its a punk rock/goth hair dye. its not a big seller but if i could find a decent price it would be worth getting some in. any suggestions? thanx

wychewes
Hi raiderjake

Is this who you are looking for ???
Link hidden: Login to view

raiderjake
yes thanx, pretty exspensive though, couldn't compete on ebay, thanx though

Free Member
amberbryce
Hi! SOrry, can't be of any help on this, but I do know what Manic Panic is...........something I couldn't live without as a teenager/early adult! My hair was always some shade of 'wrong' color-fuschia, cotton candy blue, purple, fire red, you name it! Wow, good ol' days:)

Good luck!

raiderjake
Hi! SOrry, can't be of any help on this, but I do know what Manic Panic is...........something I couldn't live without as a teenager/early adult! My hair was always some shade of 'wrong' color-fuschia, cotton candy blue, purple, fire red, you name it! Wow, good ol' days:)

Good luck!

yes, the good ole' days. thats why i thought it would be fun to sell. though that was a bit of a dead end. looking into other things now thanx

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.