Maufacturer or wholesale supplier of pens needed

Free Member
dreamseeds41
Please can someone tell me how to locate a manufacturer or wholesale supplier of a special souvenir pens about 3 to 5 million pieces. The pen has a retractable scroll that can be printed on. I hope this mail takes an attachment I would have attached a photo of the item that i am referring to.

Please help.

many thanks.

Adekunle Sotomi

planes
Your looking at a very large order. I wouldn't use this forum for an order of this size. You can, but an order of this size will get you front row at any company. And I mean a top company.

You need to research through trade magazines at your local library for this topic.

Call the company DIRECTLY. DO not use a middle man on this if you can help it.

Are you sure you want this volume? or is it a misprint. Your looking at about 150 to 250,000$

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.