MkEnterprise iPods covered by apple worldwide warranty?

oskarholmer
Has anyone here bought iPods from the Hong Kong based company Link hidden: Login to view ? I'm trying to figure out the warranty situation on Apple products bought from their site.

I've sent them an email asking if iPods are covered by the Apple worldwide warranty, since that would simplify customer returns, but they won't give me an upfront answer.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks

:wink:

Free Member
jimmy_huber
They are probably not even sure of that themselves. I think thier prices are a bit high for Ipods with shipping included you might be able to get them cheaper retail.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
kalibata
I think their pracings are way too high....
I even can buy the iPods in retail price here as the same price as they are selling....

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.