Name brand clothing - wholesale supplier needed

Free Member
ray-ray
Hello,

I am looking for wholesale supplier information for the following name brand clothing companies:

- Pony (Shoes and Clothing)
- Mishka
- Rocksmith

Please respond back with supplier information. Thanks!

marilou-salehoo
Hi Ray-Ray :-)

We have a couple of name brand clothing supplier here. Try the ff:

Link hidden: Login to view

All of the above only carries Mischka.

If they are not what you are looking for, I'll be happy to help you find suppliers outside of database.

Marilou

Directory Administrator
SaleHoo Group Limited
Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
ray-ray
Hey Marilou,

All of the links you posted were for make-up and perfume companies. Can you please send me Wholesale Supplier information for the following CLOTHING companies:

- Mishka (Clothing)
- Rocksmith (Clothing)

Free Member
ray-ray
Hey Marilou,

All of the links you posted were for make-up and perfume companies. Can you please send me Wholesale Supplier information for the following CLOTHING companies:

- Mishka (Clothing)
- Rocksmith (Clothing)

Any word on this? Still waiting for some awesome customer service regarding the name brand companies I listed above.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hey Marilou,

- Mishka (Clothing)
- Rocksmith (Clothing)

Any word on this? Still waiting for some awesome customer service regarding the name brand companies I listed above.

Hi Ray-Ray,

I'll try running a search for the products you are interested in. BE back once I find suitable suppliers.

Talk to you soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Ray-Ray,

We have spent several hours looking for a supplier for the product you are interested in, but unfortunately we are unable to locate any that are suitable. It could be that this product is sold through authorized distributors only. We suggest that you contact the manufacturer directly and ask for their authorized distributors or inquire how you could become an authorized distributor yourself.

Are there any other products that you are interested in selling? We’d love to help you out. :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
fm1234
Meh, nevermind.

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.