Need Dvd Supplier and Video Games

Free Member
5 Aug 07 05:13:02 pm

Hi There

I'm new to salehoo and have just started looking around. I am looking for dvd suppliers that can provide new release movies at compettive price for resell on ebay. I was selling sopranos dvds and had a problem as they were from china and I did not realize that was problem. I have been selling nintendo game boy games at a great price but they are also from china and I don't want to have any problems. I want to sell phones and gaming consoloes but no luck finding supliers. I have been scammed several times with wiring money and am now leary.

Any body have any contacts? The game boys game I think are great I get them for only $5.00 and they work great but everyone in a while I get a picky ebayer who gets all huffy that the games are not 100% orginal.

Your help would be appreciated

Free Member
7 Aug 07 08:20:31 pm
Well I hate to break this to you. You wont find any wholesalers that can do this for you. You cant even find prices low enough from a distributer to help you with this.

The true wholesale price on a dvd movie is $17.99- $19.99 and even higher if the dvd is a special edition.

I myself have found that the only way to profit on a new movie release is to buy them within 2 days of thier initial relase for $14.98 at Wal-mart and post them on ebay. But the profit is the exact same as selling a used dvd.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at