New to Salehoo. Looking for Abercrombie/Hollister Wholesaler

12 Feb 10 05:02:56 pm

I'm new to Salehoo and the e-commerce scene and would like to sell Abercrombie/Hollister, BCBG, Bebe, Guess, pretty much anything chic and trendy, since that's what I have a passion for! :)

Does anyone know where I can find trustworthy suppliers for these apparels? I found a lot in China but not sure if their product is authentic, and some seemed slightly overpriced. I saw a few eBayers selling Hollister jackets for 70% below the retail price, I'm very tempted to ask them who their suppliers are! Please help!! Thanks!

13 Feb 10 04:22:32 am
You might as well consign yourself to the axiom that all Chinese suppliers of designer goods are 'replicas' (to put it kindly.) has some good deals on designer stuff, but the problem with dealing with liquidators, closeouts etc. on designer items is that you're getting the old stuff, not the chic and trendy stuff that just came out. Of course that is old in the fashion sense, ie. last season or maybe last year.

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at