Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted New to Salehoo. Looking for Abercrombie/Hollister Wholesaler

New to Salehoo. Looking for Abercrombie/Hollister Wholesaler

qianqian18
Hi!

I'm new to Salehoo and the e-commerce scene and would like to sell Abercrombie/Hollister, BCBG, Bebe, Guess, pretty much anything chic and trendy, since that's what I have a passion for! :)

Does anyone know where I can find trustworthy suppliers for these apparels? I found a lot in China but not sure if their product is authentic, and some seemed slightly overpriced. I saw a few eBayers selling Hollister jackets for 70% below the retail price, I'm very tempted to ask them who their suppliers are! Please help!! Thanks!

fm1234
You might as well consign yourself to the axiom that all Chinese suppliers of designer goods are 'replicas' (to put it kindly.)

Liquidation.com has some good deals on designer stuff, but the problem with dealing with liquidators, closeouts etc. on designer items is that you're getting the old stuff, not the chic and trendy stuff that just came out. Of course that is old in the fashion sense, ie. last season or maybe last year.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how