Nokia 8800 - Authenic or not?

gobi123
hi im wondering if anyone can help me i've looking at nokia 8800 in gold on dhgate.com how can i find out if the item is orignal from the seller?

grace-salehoo
You can usually assume that anything from China is a copy. It might be a very good copy, but it is unlikely to be the real thing.

Grace

bayericlowe
It will either be fake pretty much flat illegal bootleg that doesn't come with insurance, like certain movies....or it will be an authentic remake.

Unless you can find a Nokia manufacturer willing to bargain with you, that is what you may find regarding the Nokia.

However, they will be in excellent shape.

You should probably order a set in fact, if they are a great deal and include warranty plus certificate of authenticity.

If they don't have that, and if you don't know who you're dealing with then run away. Run far, far away as many of the items so called 'advertised' are illegal and that's why its sold out there or wherever they can get away with selling them.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.