Nokia Cell Phones to Australia

uniquesil
Hi,

Can anyone help me with a wholesaler/dropshipper for nokia phones that are unlocked and can be sent to Australia? Even better if the wholesaler is from Australia. I know people don't like to give up there secrets so I am happy to go through someone and give them a little buffer if the price is still competitive. I am mainly looking for new Nokia's such as the N95's. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have looked on MK Enterprises and so forth and their prices are just not cheap enough to make it worthwhile selling in Australia.

Thanks.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I have been looking into this for over an hour and I cannot find any reliable sources located In AUS that dropship.

You can look into our database here and see if any of our suppliers can fit your requirements.
Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
uniquesil
Thanks Jimmy,

It's hard isn't it!!! I am having trouble even finding wholesalers/manufacturers that can deliver to Australia for competitive prices, let alone a wholesaler/supplier in australia. surely someone must have a connection? As I said I don't mind paying a 'spotters fee' or buying them of someone from on here wityh a buffer, as long as they are at a good price.

Thanks.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Have a look at the following link:

Link hidden: Login to view

They have a wide range of consumer electronics including Nokia cell phones that can be delivered and dropshipped to Australia! Salehoo have used them regularly and have found them to be a trustworthy supplier that have authentic brands.

Good luck for your ventures :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.