oki printers

Free Member
jayodziana
I am looking for a supplier for Oki printers and parts. Also maybe leads on used lots of Oki printers, Oki 320 turbo printers in particular.

Site Admin
fudjj
In regards to used printers and parts there of, I would suggest maybe looking at liquidated stock, Perhaps even liquidation.com might have lots of that type of stock you could consider.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
jayodziana
Thanks. I have been looking thru Tue directory for new stock as well, but not much luck for Oki brand. I will keep looking tho, I am only about half way thru the list.

Directory Approved Supplier
enrouteglobal
Hi There,

Cannot assistance with Oki used; however, We carry 300+ new Oki printers. We also carry accessories and basic parts - e.g. Belt units, control panel overlays, feed rollers, hole punch units, If you send a list of specific Oki models and number of units that you're looking for, we'll shoot you back a quote pretty quickly.

All the Best,

Marc and the EnRoute Global Family

DID YOU KNOW... EnRoute now has a food services division... Link hidden: Login to view.

Email: Salehoo@EnRouteGlobal.com
Guaranted USD$50,000 in Business Credit - Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.