Playstation Games

24 Feb 07 11:18:36 pm
Anyone have a good wholesaler/Dropshipper of Playstation and other video games?

25 Feb 07 12:00:37 am
That's a tough market if you want to sell on ebay. My dropshipper is selling ps3 games for $52 plus $8 shipping and $2 dropship fee so it's cheaper to go to the store. I get ps2 games for $10-30 but they sell on ebay for $5-10.
I guess what I'm saying is think of another item to sell like playstation accessories and try to buy in bulk.
Sorry, I don't think I answered you question.

Try Link hidden: Login to view

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
25 Feb 07 04:33:41 am
try they sell alot of video games

14 Mar 07 06:38:24 pm
try they sell alot of video games

their price is about the same as retails, bulk buys are roughly
$18~20 per copy..most of these titles can be found at walmart, superstore, zeller's 'bargain bin' section..yeah you get titles
like metal gear acid, and dynasty warriors...but that's like 1~2
out of 20~40 crappy titles.... i was able to pick up 6 copies of
pokemon fire/green leaf for CAD$10/copy from our local retail
store (Roger's video) they had promotion around the holidays..'n I sold them for roughly $30 per copy..

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at