PSN and Xbox Live digital vouchers

wdkerchhoff
I am looking for a supplier that can supply me digital vouchers for Sony's Playstation Network and Microsoft XBOX live. The idea is to offer my customers a platform to purchase these vouchers via credit card and i will supply the codes via e-mail.

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello Wesley,

Here are a few suppliers that came up when I ran a search on our directory:

BRE Software - Link hidden: Login to view
National Electronics Inc - Link hidden: Login to view
Pacific Games Inc - Link hidden: Login to view

iFunCity - Link hidden: Login to view
Playbox Distribution - Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know what you think.

wdkerchhoff
Thanks Rachel, not exactly what i am looking for but i have e-mailed Playbox and Pacific games to enquire about the online codes. Lets wait and see.

wdkerchhoff
I am looking to resell products like this:

Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view

fm1234
BJS.com sells them slightly under face value, as does GamePointsNow.com for UK/EU cards. You might be able to negotiate a bulk price with either. Failing that you would need to go directly to the manufacturers.

Gift cards have among the lowest margin of any product you could possibly sell -- the extremely high inventory turnover and limited shelf space needed to showcase them (consider, you can put literally thousands of gift cards on a freestanding display just a few feet wide/tall, and store them in a spare corner of your stock room) tend to dictate that.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
wdkerchhoff
Thanks Frank, very useful information.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.