Quick and Easy Supplier websites

Free Member
dantrons
Hi guys,

I having a bit of trouble find decent supplier sites. I am only a small fish looking to move small volumes for a bit fo extra income.

I was using DH gate because it made it easy for me to see the price, and freight. I could order there and then and didn't need to worry about writing emails back and forth to a number of different suppliers just to get a quote - plus every other question i need answered.

I have found smallvolume.com and lightinthebox.com but these sites don't really have a large variety of goods. I am looking at other items besides electronics (it is just too competitive to do very well).

I have been using alibaba and tradekey to get some quotes but this is taking forever and I find myself being spammed more times then not. Which is a dissapointment.

The quantities I am willing to buy are not too small, usuallt between USD1000-USD$2000 but I am just finding it quite hard to get any momentum with these suppliers.

Does anyone else out there know any websites which make it simple, similar to DH Gate?

Also, I am an Aussie so I am finding that a lot of the suppliers on this site are not able to deliver to Australia, which is a shame.

Anyhelp would be great.

Cheers,
Dan

Free Member
dantrons
actually just found another one
globalsourcesdirect.com
anyone know anything about this one??

Free Member
dantrons
found another one
myeglobal.com

any feedback?

Free Member
dantrons
How about
Actfind.com

Free Member
beauman74
All I can say is avoid dhgate like the plague,
I've been burned there with dvd's
99% of there stuff is fake
Anyway good luck

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.