Region 4 DVD's?

sharonr7450
:( I'm in Australia and joined thinking I could get DVD. But I can't find any region 4 that you can buy cheaper then our store, or that will sell to us. Also goes for playstation games. Can anyone help me I'm at a loss. Sharon :(

bayericlowe
:( I'm in Australia and joined thinking I could get DVD. But I can't find any region 4 that you can buy cheaper then our store, or that will sell to us. Also goes for playstation games. Can anyone help me I'm at a loss. Sharon :( [/b]

Hi!

Have you tried Mountain View Movies?

I normally just get most of any DVDs I want from free offers, catalogs, things like that......then they can be resold.

sharonr7450
Thanks but I emailed them they don't sell to Australia and don't have region 4. Can anyone esle help me.

lornesjade
i am having trouble looking for the same thing, if anyone jknows please help my email is Link hidden: Login to view

josh-albert-boyle
Hi all, I to have been looking in vain for a good Australian dvd supplier, and had plenty of run-ins with those bl**dy asian copies.

But anyway, i've finally found a business in VIC Australia that sells dvds at pretty good prices, they do wholesale and dropshiping as well...

Check out the link below.

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.