returned iPod

fishzhou
Hi, is there any other good supplier who can provide large quantities of returned iPods. Recently the price on Link hidden: Login to view goes too high... Thank you!!

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Yeah I think the prices have gone up severely since I started advertising them lol .

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
fishzhou
haha, that's true. I should blame you .... j/k

but as you can see, the total quantities also went down quite a lot. Like a month ago, there should be like around tens of auctions per day, even over a hundred. but now there are only a few dozens every day :(

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Well they are getting ready for the spring summer season. Its possible theat most of the stores have already cleared out thier out of season items and stocked up on the new seasons products. Id say around july you will start seeing a big jump in thier auctions.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.