SaleHoo wholesalers

brycelrae81
I assume any wholesaler / drop shipper on here has been approved by SaleHoo...
Correct. It's not just SaleHoo that answer questions in the forum. It's wholesalers / drop shipper as well.

Home Business
Link hidden: Login to view

E-Commerce - INFINii -Endless Possibilities

Stay At Home Dad

Life With Epilepsy
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Bryce,

Yes, every supplier in our directory has been verified and approved by SaleHoo before being added to the directory. If a supplier doesn't pass our verification, their application is refused.

It's up to the suppliers themselves as to if they want to contribute the forum or not. Some do, some don't, but support staff are tasked to respond.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

luis.mujicaf
Completely agree with Mark!...Contribution of suppliers is a plus of salehoo, I had the experience to meet a supplier that not only sell me its products also give me great advices in how to improve my sales! I think the system is great sellers and suppliers connected and sharing information =)

Luis Felipe Mujica

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.