Seeking Supplier for Trendy Style Clothing with Dropshipping

11 Dec 13 03:46:19 pm
Hi! My name is Michael Bielecki and I am the owner of an online retail boutique called Bielecki's World of Fashion. I am currently looking forSuppliers with Single-Item-Dropshipping. You must be able to ship DIRECTLY to my customer in my name. I am strictly online and do not have a "Brick-and-Mortar" store at this time, therefore I do not have the ability to keep inventory. Please contact me with your information (website address, etc) so that I may research your site and decide if you are the right fit for me.
ALL inquiries will be considered and appreciated.

Site Admin
17 Dec 13 11:08:31 pm
Anyone that can help Mike with his request can post a response here or PM him directly using the link under his avatar.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at