Selling my own jewelry - ebay or online store?

twistedtrinket
I make my own jewelry. I get a better return on it, because I buy all the stones and supplies in bulk lots wholesale. I am not sure how ever if I am better off to try on ebay or just set up my own online store. The problem is either way bring in the business to look at the product let alone buy it. Ebay seems to be so saturated with jewelry, I feel like I am drowning in a pool.

Any suggestions, or ideas would be well appreciated.

Thanks
Carrie

gulfy13
Well why not try both.? If you are getting your supplies in bulk, and making the items yourself, then your profit margin should be enough to compete on ebay....

Try selling some of your stuff at a very low profit margin on ebay and use your 'about me' page to send some traffic to your website where you can sell a wider varity of your jewelry(and no listing or fvf's). Also keep a customer list of your successful sales on ebay and promote your website sales to that list...

o3n
why not give us some your website deatils when it's ready?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.