SONY DSC-HX100V manufacturer 567 units

Free Member
wilsmith4
I'm searching a manufacturer authorized for sony, for to purchase of the following product:

SONY DSC-HX100V...........................................567 unit
If someone knows, please help me, is very urgent this information

Many thanks
Best regards

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi wilsmith4,

Sony is the manufacturer. For 567 units get them from Sony, in Spain where you are located. You may call on this number Para compras llame al 91 749 63 88 (Lunes a Viernes 09:00 - 19:00, Sábado 18 de Junio de 10:00 a 16:00) to negotiate better pricing. :)

Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers!

Irene
Free Member
wilsmith4
Irene, estoy ubicado en Colombia, Muchas gracias por tu ayuda, tambien quisiera saber, si me puedes informar acerca de proveedores de camaras Canon y Nikon, que ofrezcan buenos precios y que sean confiables, saludos

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi wilsmith4,

You are welcome!

If you read through our past forum posts, you will learn that electronics is actually one of the most competitive markets online. The electronics industry has always run on very low margins from wholesalers to end users and marketplaces like eBay have only tightened the margins even further.

Add to that the possible shipping costs and Custom duties when you import these products to Spain.

If you are keen on distributing brand name cameras within Spain, I suggest that you source them in bulk locally, and given the amount of order that you are willing to place, it seems to me that you can apply for distributorship directly with these mother companies, OR you may also get in touch with authorized distributors for those brands in your country to negotiate for wholesale pricing/ bulk orders. Here are pages that you can use -

Let us know if you need further help. :)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.