Supplier for online services

wdkerchhoff
Anybody know of any suppliers that provide online marketing services such as facebook likes and traffic generation suppliers? Similar to the ones you get on Fiverr.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Wesley,

You mean something like Link hidden: Login to view to build up your numbers?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
wdkerchhoff
Yes Mark exactly like that, but obviously i think these guys have outsourced the work to a 3rd party. I would like to know what that 3rd party is so i can buy direct.

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello Wesley,

I browsed through google as we are not affiliated with the above mentioned site therefore I may not be able to provide you their direct 3rd party members.

I saw this however, and you might take interest:

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Wesley,

I'm unsure if they outsource or not, but I doubt you could do much better than the prices they charge to be honest. Only thing you really need to be sure about is that you get what they promise for the money.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

wdkerchhoff
Thanks guys for your valuable input.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.