Supplier of brand name perfume?

lsmahurin
I would like to find a supplier of name brand high end perfume with a price that you can actually resell and make a profit.

gulfy13
Hey Ismahurin, I use a liquidation group called Eurofragrance: Link hidden: Login to view I don't know if they are a member on here. I just use them because they have a hard to find perfume that I cannot buy where I live and their prices were alot cheaper than where I was ordering it from. You can email the lady at: Link hidden: Login to view and they will send you a price list. they have just about everything you can think of. You might want to get Jimmy to check them out, he seems to be in the know about things like that.

As I said I have purchased from them a bunch of times, and with no problems, but I just use them for one brand that I cannot get where I live..gulfy13

lsmahurin
Thanks I will check them out and jimmy if you could add anything that would be great and again gufly Thanks

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I would try places like liquidation.com

try this link as an example of lots you can find cheap for resale.

Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
dkdtrendz
I would like to find a supplier of name brand high end perfume with a price that you can actually resell and make a profit.

You can look into Link hidden: Login to view. they have ok prices, and run coupon specials a lot.

viv
Here is another fragrance site and they also wholesale :D

Link hidden: Login to view

jesseborchert
have you tried bargainworldcenter.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.