Suppliers for a specific product - advice wanted

Free Member
stirfry
I want a supplier for a specific brand name product which is a hot seller at the moment, however i am having great difficulty in finding one, they all seem to be dodgy people on alibaba offering them and nowhere else.

Anyone have any ideas on my best way to search this out.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi stirfry,

You know that if you tell us what product that is, we will gladly search for you! :)

We're right here waiting.

:)

Irene
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
If you don't feel comfortable about telling everyone about this particular product you can PM any of us staff members. We understand that this is a potentially promising product and mentioning it on the forum may in fact increase your present competition :)

So what do you think? Just PM it and we'll see what we can do...

Cheers

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
fudjj
Hot eBay item that is well supplied by Chinese fakes, I'm smelling an electronic product here :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
stirfry
Yes its electronic

Ive found the manufactures website and im trying to get some info on reselling from them at the moment so maybe best to see how it goes with them first,

Thanks anyway guys, i will let you know

Stirfry

Site Admin
fudjj
No better option than going direct to the legit source itself, good luck with it stirfry.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Yes its electronic

Ive found the manufactures website and im trying to get some info on reselling from them at the moment so maybe best to see how it goes with them first,

Thanks anyway guys, i will let you know

Stirfry

Going straight to the manufacture will often be a cheaper option as well since you will bypass the profits and other add-on's as the product get marketed by resellers.

Just make sure that you have a license to distribute the product otherwise the brand owner might come after you.

Hope all goes well! Do keep us posted :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.