Suppliers with Web Services Needed

Free Member
daniel.hanson82
First post on the forums. Wading through all the new material. I am a programmer and looking to automate as much of my process as possible and primarily looking for suppliers who have web services (preferably REST). I didn't see this in the search criteria and figured I could email hundreds of suppliers or make a post in the forums to see if anybody else is doing something similar and what suppliers they are working with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Dan

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Dan and welcome to the forum

Unfortunately, that's one I can't help you with. Not sure of anyone else doing such.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Directory Approved Supplier
_assagers
Hi Dan,
I can't help you with the automation part but I'd encourage you to be careful not to cast too wide a net. It's easy to spend lots of money listing lots of products. When I started I didn't have a lot of money and I was buying my inventory, so that forced me to pick carefully what I spent my time and money on. My advice is to look for a few products that you can sell in some volume.

I'm now a manufacturer with two products, so I'm definitely low tech and maybe that's not for you. I see a lot of posts from bangkook? Sorry if I'm misspelling their name. They seem like a big outfit. Maybe give them a try?

If I can help with any advice, I'm glad to help!
Ruth
1st American Pleasures

marchanddesable
daniel.hanson82 wrote:First post on the forums. Wading through all the new material. I am a programmer and looking to automate as much of my process as possible and primarily looking for suppliers who have web services (preferably REST). I didn't see this in the search criteria and figured I could email hundreds of suppliers or make a post in the forums to see if anybody else is doing something similar and what suppliers they are working with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Dan

Same for me, I'm looking for suppliers with web services/API..
When you have a real website (not a page on ebay/amazon), you need to link your site with a web service, you don't want to create all the products 1 by 1 and you also need to update the availability of each products...

All the seller of salehoo work only with the marketplaces like ebay or amazon?

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Marchanddesable and welcome to the forum,

The suppliers in our directory deal with a variety of retailers, some will only deal with bricks and mortar stores, while others will deal with any online retailers, no matter what platform they use to retail.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.