Taiwan books and novel suppliers wanted

Free Member
denon91
I am searching for a wholesaler or a dropshipper for books and magazines from Taiwan, whether the books is friction, non-friction or any other genre.Btw, i am from malaysia

Your help is GREATLY appreciated!!

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi denon91,

Welcome to SaleHoo! :) I will be working on your request and I'll be back shortly.

Irene
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi denon91,

I had to search outside of our directory, and I found one that can supply books/novels written by Taiwanese authors. The site has been online since 2009. Some authors include 三毛 , 林清玄, 刘墉 and 李敖, and the books are in simplified Chinese -

Link hidden: Login to view

Please note that this company is not listed at SaleHoo so we strongly advise that you use safe payment methods (credit cards and PayPal).

Let us know if you need further help.

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.