Truck battery wholesaler needed

18 Jan 10 10:58:37 pm
Hi Everybody

I was wondering if anybody knows any good Truck Battery Wholesaler??

I've been trying to find a good one for a couple of weeks, i found one or two but there prices aren't really good. Much help would be appreciated and in the mean time if i find some I'll post them here :)

Have a great day :D

19 Jan 10 02:25:47 am
Hi sweet_girl56,

If you haven't yet, try:

Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
19 Jan 10 04:22:49 am
Truck Battery, interesting product.

I would be suggesting looking very local, not the kind of thing you will be able to ship around easily because of the weight, not to mention the packaging and shipping issues you would face.

I mean shipping by the pallet or even container/truckload wouldn't be a major issue for delivery, but not the kind of thing you would want to try and get one of shipped, or even ship yourself to a customer I wouldn't think.

At least I wouldn't : )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
28 Jan 10 07:01:41 am
Well Thanks for the advice and suggestions, i haven't found a place with decent prices yet.

I wouldn't be shipping the batteries, my husband is selling them local. He already has a bunch of buyers for them but was looking into making more profit by buying them somewhere else.

I'll keep searching.

28 Jan 10 09:08:53 am
sweet girl56:

Hi, I am from china, and know some truck battery wholesalers here, if you want get some help, please let me know, I am happy to help you!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at