Valentine radar detectors?

wealthperfection
Anyone know where i can source valentine radar detectors from cheap/ Wholsale???

There only seems to be the one supplier on salehoo and they seem to be more expensive been i can sell them for.

Any help would be great thanks.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Wealthperfection,

Sorry but we were unable to locate any suitable and reliable suppliers. I did a price check with those claiming to be wholesale suppliers and compared their price to that on Valentine One's store, theirs were simply much higher. I would suggest you visit Valentine One's store, if you haven't already.

Here's the link: Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this help. Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
wealthperfection
Thanks so much.

Does anyone know if there is only the version one or is there a 1.8 aswell? If so what is the diffrence?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Your welcome Wealthperfection!

There is no mention of a version 1.8 but they do offer upgrades for existing Valentine one radar detector. You may want to visit this link for more info:

Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.