Video Games UK wholesalers

flict
Hello There, this is my first post as i have been doing a lot of searching through the forums, doing research and such since i joined up, now there are a lot of topics on the forums that talk about video games and how you don't earn much money from them only a few pounds and since i don't have a registered business in the uk i cannot use major distributors to get a nice profit, however i have befriended the owner of a local dvd & games rental store, he said to me he will purchase the games from me, so he gave me a list of what he wants, but my problem is, i cannot really find any wholesalers that are in the uk itself or ship to the uk that have Pal games, but i have started to notice that games that are coming out recently do not have any region protection example Ninja Gaiden II and Grand Theft Auto IV, i have been using ebay to get the games but i don't want to carry on using them as sometimes i can only get games that are full price or over full price :o but really what i'm asking is has anyone used a wholesaler that ships or is in the uk and that sells in bulk 5 - 10 units just to start me off, so i can sell them to him

Site Admin
salehoo_group
I had a search for you in the Salehoo directory.
Here are some wholesalers who ship to the UK. You may want to check them out ;)

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope they are useful. Good luck :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
grahamg
pm me and Ill tell you the suppliers I use in the UK. You don't even have to order more than 1 offs and FREE shipping.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.