WANTED-4 lots Sopranos DVD Seasons 1-6 (total 24 seasons)

haus1028
If you have or can help me find these Sopranos seasons dvd, CSI seasons dvd, or any other popular seasons dvd for a good price please let me know. I will buy in bulk if price is right.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
jimmy_huber
You can search the net till your eyes give out and you will not find them in bulk at a very profitable price. Try ebay lots. Sometimes you can buy large lots with several boxsets that can turn you a profit

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
haus1028
I started a ebay store and a webstore. I have 87 items listed. How many can I expect to sell on average? I know you can't say for sure. What kind of markup should I try to get. I have been looking on ebay at items I am selling to get price ideas. Feel free to check out my store and make any suggestions. I have not sold any of my dropship items yet and I am getting worried. It has only been 2 days. I hope I dont get took on ebay listing fees.

jkkbebaysales.com

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.