Wholesale supplier for games part and accessories

22 Jul 11 11:29:16 pm
I do alot of handheld and game console repair (all nintendo,playstation,xbox) and it is hard to fine suppliers for spare parts. I am also looking for a supplier for accessories for the mention brands can someone please help. I am looking for genuine parts and accessories, parts that work with USA standard games. Thank you so much for your assistance

23 Jul 11 03:29:41 am
An ad in the paper and on Craigslist to the effect that you buy used consoles regardless of condition would probably net you enough donor machines to last a lifetime.

By that same token, almost any lot graded "salvage" at Liquidation.com or a similar venue will contain a cornucopia of assorted parts.

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Directory Approved Supplier
25 Jul 11 05:24:06 pm
Hey there Comptech!

We supply gaming accessories and repair parts for gaming systems such as: Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, PSP, Nintendo DS, etc. I'm not sure if these are exactly what you're going for but I figured it was worth a try!

Repair parts: Link hidden: Login to view
Accessories: Link hidden: Login to view

You can contact us at sales@ifuncity.com for more information. Our friendly staff will be more than glad to assist you :)

iFunCity-Dropshipping Service Provider
Link hidden: Login to view

Listed Supplier on SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.