Women Dresses Supplier Needed!

27 Jun 16 07:58:21 am
Hello Everyone,
I just registered here and still looking for my supplier, i am searching for the following, appreciate your help:

- US Based Supplier or has warehouse in the US
- Women Clothing, mainly dresses is the Target
- Ships Internationally as well
- No Minimum order
- Drop Shipper
- Has ability to integrate with Shopify either via files or API
- Trusted Supplier (good reviews or listed here in Salehoo or even tried by Salehoo members).

I intend to launch the store withing 7-10 days and everything in place with large marketing campaign in mind.

thanks in advance

Site Admin
29 Jun 16 06:35:54 pm

We've addressed your concern via PM, but for other members who wish to check them out as well, here you go:

Link hidden: Login to view

Although this supplier is based in China, they have a warehouse in the US which considerably reduces shipping time.

Another supplier you might consider sourcing from is this:

Link hidden: Login to view

Their focus is mainly swimwear.

Don't hesitate to sing out if you have further concerns.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.