Zippo lighters - wholesaler/dropshipper wanted

precisionlifeproducts
Hi,

I'm looking for wholesale/dropshipper of Zippo lighters, especially the Harley Davidson line, which also accept paypal. Any help or suggestions?

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi precisionlifeproducts,

This wholesale/dropshipper has the Zippo lighters, of the Harley Davidson line, and can accept PayPal -

Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know if you need further help. Welcome to SaleHoo! :)

Irene
fm1234
I've used Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view for Zippos. If you're selling offline, Link hidden: Login to view has a display program available which comes with a free counter display (but high minimum order.) Unfortunately I don't think any of these companies dropship.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
fm1234
Also, just to clarify, I've never before ordered from Sunshine so don't have any direct experience with them; however, I've seen them at trade shows and they have been advertising in RF and other trade publications for years, so I imagine they're a reliable source.

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.