How to find best selling eBay items (part 2)
Yesterday we showed you how to find best selling items on eBay by using the completed listings search. Today we're going to look at another way to find hot markets: the eBay Pulse.
The eBay Pulse gives you a snapshot of what’s hot in each product category. You can use the tool to:
- Find out what items consistently appear in eBay’s top selling items for the day. Although some of these products don’t necessarily have the best profit margins, it can be an idea to stock a few anyway as draw cards to your store.
- Dig down and discover the top selling products for each category and subcategory on eBay.
- Keep track of products that consistently sell well over time.
- Learn the seasonal trends so you can prepare in advance to stock particular products (e.g. back to school items, Halloween costumes).
- Get some tabloid selling techniques from sellers who make it to the Most Watched Items list!
- Instant access to eBay's largest stores - what is the secret to their success? Have a poke around and find out.
You can find eBay Pulse here: http://pulse.ebay.com/. Or to navigate there from within eBay, just mouseover on the “Sell” menu item across the top. Click on "What's Hot" form the drop-down list. This brings you to the main Pulse page.
We highly recommend viewing the Pulse daily and putting your findings into a spreadsheet.
Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?
Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.
Thanks! Please check your email inbox.
Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.
If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at email@example.com.